
This weekend was the last time we were able to hang out with the Overman's... Russ, Kara and Tyler that is. They are now officially living 1500 miles away (give or take a few hundred.) I tried to take a cute picture of Tyler but I just have not mastered the art of children's photography.. Kara, I promise Tyler was having tons of fun with grandma and the clean laundry until I walked up with the camera! We will miss them greatly but 2 years will be here before we know it! And until then, we always have our webcam!

In other news, I changed up my bedroom a little and love the way it turned out!

I wanted to add blue to the room, and am so glad it did not involve any more painting.

Isn't it cozy? Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday and I am looking forward to our kings cake at work, jewlry party afterward, and dinner with Jeff. Our last big dinner before I give up sweets, cheese, and fast food for Lent...it's going to be a long 40 days!
Going to miss my little boyfriend, i hope we can round up plenty of visits... here or there.
ReplyDeleteNow thats a tall order for lent, best of luck.I did not see beer on the list.. is that considered fast food.
I decided against giving up beer... I can't give up everything! hehe..
ReplyDeletesweets, cheese, and fast food. THAT IS BRAVE! LOVE THE BLUE! Nice curtains!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you already Emily and Jeff!! Russ will be home in a month and he tried to convince me to let him take Tyler with him...I am NOT going to be stuck in Pennsylvania all by myself! Come visit us!!
ReplyDeletehome sweet home! Love the title photo. Such a lovely wedding it was. Room looks good.
ReplyDelete