
What an eventful holiday! This year I got a wonderful present from my loving husband, a new car to drive myself and the baby around in. Jeff and I had talked in the past about getting something a little safer to drive in Colorado but I had no idea he had actually been looking! The day before Christmas Eve Jeff took my car to work and told me it was because he'd heard there was bad weather coming for the day. I thought nothing of it. That night he came home and gave me the keys, boy was I surprised!

Johanna got two beautiful dresses for Christmas. One from my Mom and one from her Aunt Cheryl and Cousin Monica. For Christmas Eve Johanna wore her Mrs. Clause dress from my Mom and Christmas Day she wore her gorgeous princess dress from Cheryl and Monica. What a cutie pie!

"All this picture taking makes a girl sleepy!"

I got an awesome present from the Overmans, a gorilla tripod and remote control. It is so much fun to play with! (I need to do a better job with hiding the remote though....oops)

This picture cracks me up!! I don't think any of us will be starting a modeling career any time soon ;)


"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?


"More kisses? Come on Mom and Dad!"

Jeff smoked some fabulous appetizers, jalapenos filled with cream cheese and cheddar cheese wrapped in bacon.

Even though Johanna had no idea what was going on, we had fun opening her presents for her. Thanks for the touch and feel books Kara and Russ, Johanna loves them!

My two gifts...

Best Christmas gift I ever got :)
A great Christmas with lots of great presents. Can not wait until next year. Lets do the jalapenos again real soon. We look like the Grizwalds in the family photo do i really think that a modeling class would help? Don't think so ha ha !
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics! Aren't the gorrilpods the BEST! I USE MINE ALL THE TIME! :) Im so jealous of your present!!
ReplyDelete