


Today Jeff, Fiona any I went on a hike up to Dinosaur Ridge. I noticed a sign for it on my way to work so I suggested it to Jeff as somewhere fun to go. He told me it was just a parking lot, but turns out it was a place where they've discovered dinosaur tracks! I thought it was pretty neat, but Fiona was more interested in all the sticks she was finding. Afterward we had a great dinner over at the Overman's house. They made us delicious steak and broccoli and then I got to have some of their famous mac-and-cheese that I've heard so much about for the past several years! Mmm, it was very yummy!
I thought forsure those would have been Fiona prints! hehehe! Sounds interesting!!
ReplyDeleteMAC N CHEESE!!! Was it the homemade stuff? If it is, it is likely the same stuff our Mom makes and it was a childhood favorite (and is now one of Eric's favorites).
ReplyDeleteYeah for dinners that you don't have to cook. :)