







We just got back from our 20 week ultrasound and are so excited to announce that we're having a litle baby girl! I sure was surprised, but Jeff knew it all along! For the whole appointment our little girl was very polite and kept her legs crossed. I was starting to get really worried that we wouldn't be able to find out! I was even prepared to do some laps around the office if need be. But in the end our awesome technician (and with the help of me trying several positions on the chair) was able to find out that we were expecting our girl. Everything else looks great, heart is healthy as is brain and all her limbs. She even had a nice round belly which I was certain it had to be a little boy with his daddy's tummy! She is weighing in at 12oz and her heartbeat was 152bpm. We are so excited and can't wait to spend the next 20 weeks planning. I have already picked out the nursery theme... Disney Princesses. I have been reading to her every night for the last few weeks out of my Disney Princess story book, right now we are on Sleeping Beauty. I can't wait to get started!
Oh I love the theme for the room its going to be wonderful. I can not wait for her to arrive. A girl a girl a girl gee i think i am a bit excited.
ReplyDeleteIt is really an overwhelming feeling having a baby girl in the house, the princess theme of her room is a fantastic idea.
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! Girls are lots and lots of fun and Aunty Lori deserves one. Not that you and Jeff don't count, but she's been complaining about the testosterone for years... :) Many, many congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHA! Were are surrounded by girls, seriously....that's awesome! CONGRATS! I can't believe Jeff is gonna be a dad. sheesh! :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! Congratulations! Now we just have to wait until December to see who you little girl's cousin will be :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you three!!