
So Johanna made it before my birthday! Looking back, 25 was a very eventful year...26 has a lot to live up to. In all reality I am hoping for a nice, quiet and UN-eventful year. A year with nothing major to plan or save up for! For the big 2-6 Jeff took my parents and I out to my favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot.

He even surprised me with these beautiful roses, what a guy! Dinner was amazing, it's fondue style and you eat until you can barely walk out the door.. just our kind of place!

Johanna also got to enjoy her first show in the Ensign suites. We went to see
Radio City's Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes.

Johanna did very well, she slept through the entire show. She was also the life of the party, everyone had to hold her. Now we have to try her out at an Ave's/Nuggets game!

For day 3 of my birthday we got to spend time with Lori, Brian and Gigi at an awesome pizza place. The mall was decorated with Christmas lights which really put me in the mood for some Christmas music.

Johanna was a trooper again and slept through dinner. I couldn't ask for a better baby. Today in our nursing group I got to weigh my little peanut...8lbs 7oz. My goodness! She is going to be quite the little butterball.

Such a ham!

Look...proof she does cry!
So glad you had a happy birthday! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all! I love her pearls...So cute!! You are looking awesome and comfortable in your new role. Congratulations and Happy Birthday again!!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday. Johanna is looking lovely, less yellow, and more chub seems to be appearing. You look great too! Hope it was a GREAT day.
ReplyDelete