Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photo Shoot

Yesterday we went over to Brian and Lori's so Jeff could test out his new smoker before Thanksgiving. While Lori and I waited patiently (7 hours!) for our dinner, we busied ourselves with taking photos of little peanut. Kara- I stole this idea from you and Tyler, I just think it's so adorable how tiny their little toes are!...and her little fingers!Taking pictures is very tiring! The next few pictures were our attempts at the classic Daddy holding tiny baby shot. As you can see, Johanna was not having it!Even though she is only 3 1/2 weeks old, she has already gotten pretty big! We could only take a few of these shots because she was almost too heavy for Jeff to hold out for too long!
Fiona has been a very good dog since Johanna has been around. We haven't had any issues with her acting out, but she still thinks she is the baby of the family. One thing she used to do as a puppy was sit with Grandpa on his big comfy chair. Last night since all of our attention was on the baby, Fiona decided she wanted to be the baby too and sit with Grandpa.Why is it that giant dogs always think they are much smaller than what they really are!Look what I caught them doing when they were supposed to be watching football!

I was able to bring Johanna into work to show her off to all the staff and residents. Everyone was so excited to see her, and she did a great job sleeping through the visit. Everyone agreed that Johanna looked most like her Dad, which I had to agree.

Currently we are working on our car skills, Johanna hates to be in her car seat alone in the back of the car. I don't know if she doesn't like being alone, or doesn't like how the car seat fits but she is not a happy camper back there when she is on her own! I even pulled off into a gas station the other day to calm her down because I felt so badly for her back there on her own. As soon as someone is back there with her she is as happy as a clam! Maybe I could put a blow-up doll back there...

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of her toes with your rings :) Baby toes are my all time favorite! Great job with the photo shoot. All your pictures are beautiful! We agree that Johanna Banana looks like her dad. Tyler and Johanna are definitely related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, photoshoots are so tiring. :) So much fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete