The Denver Stock Show is in town! After grabbing some breakfast burritos (my pregnancy addiction I must add...) we rounded up Johanna and headed over to the Denver Colosseum. This year we decided not to attend the rodeo while Johanna is so young but spent our time walking around the grounds instead. We saw some cows, some more cows, oh and a ton more cows! I think I saw more cows than I've had hamburgers in my entire life. Yehaw!



WOW !!!! I have to say this is the best looking blog you have ever done. The colors and pics are sooo good.
ReplyDeleteI agree!! Love this blog- the pictures are adorable- match perfectly with her outfit. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat collages! Did that white cow really have blue eyes?! I can't wait to go and see all of the animals, although it looks likes we will be seeing mostly cows :)
ReplyDelete