Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Jeff and I were hard at work with cleaning the house today and preparing it for the little one. Can you believe we filled up 9 bags full of stuff for the goodwill and dump? We had been meaning to go through all of our junk since we've moved into our house, and a year later we can finally say that we did.Another big task we accomplished was cleaning out the basement. Some of you may remember the bed that was down there for the wedding? Finally gone! We are going to keep this area as the computer room and also turn the space into a play area as well. Our next step will be to install a kitty door leading into the laundry room so we can keep that door shut.Lastly, we moved the bed and cleaned out the nursery! Can't you just picture these walls blue...or pink...

Phew- I'm pooped!

3 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPRESSED !!!
    IT LOOKS GREAT I can not wait to help you paint what ever color you want. Still need to help you with the kitchen nook too.
    I bet you are tired sorry i can't offer you a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, don't tease me! I am enjoying a small cup of decaf coffee though... almost as good. See you in a few for some tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh spring cleaning, your getting rid of junk and I seem to just be collecting it....oops...photo props, what can I do?! :)

    ReplyDelete