Jeff left bright and early this morning with his boss to visit each rig that he is now in charge of. I decided to take a break from baby gym to get outside for a walk. I haven't been as motivated with this pregnancy to stay active so I am making a better attempt starting today... we will see how long this lasts! A few miles down the road is an extension of our Denver Botanic Gardens where Johanna and I had gone last week. I wasn't sure what was at this location but with it being free we decided to head over to check it out. We were a little lost while wandering around the grounds and weren't sure what was 'off limits.' A corn maze appeared to be open so Johanna and I proceeded to check it out only to be chased down a few minutes later by a woman telling me it wasn't open to the public yet and they were about to lock its doors. Glad we didn't get locked in! There was a cute farm area with animals and farm equipment but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was intruding on someones personal property. Turns out the whole area is open to the public so next time I go (with someone else) I will be more daring. We certainly did get our walk in which was my main goal and some fun pictures to go along with it.
Baby Bean news: we have movement! It isn't all the time, just a few times a day usually after I've eaten something and while I am lying on my side. It feels like little flutters, so cool. I guess it is true when they say you will feel things much sooner the second time around, hello baby!







Really neat pictures, Em! How exciting that you are feeling baby bean move. :)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so cool! I can't wait to go back with you and see what more we can find!! Did you walk from your house?
ReplyDeleteLove the barn! And I can't believe how much your trees have already turned yellow...here comes fall!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great photog-another calling perhaps!?!? I love her peering in on the ducks-what a cutie pie!!! Baby movement is the best part about being pregnant!!!! What 6 more weeks until you find out?? I still say boy!
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to see new pictures and they were somethin. Your front page picture is so fun, I need that one to change up in my kitchen or maybe my desk at work. I wonder if that park is open in the winter too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Emily! A very happy baby girl and almost one. Can hardly believe it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mommy you are, and we all enjoy all the pictures & posts!
love & hugs