I could tell something wasn't quite right with my little peanut all day, but her temperature was relatively fine. Around 8 o'clock her temperature started to skyrocket so we decided to take her over to the hospital. When we got there it was up to 103! I am not sure what is considered too high for little ones, but it sure was high enough for her Momma to be worried. They had to start an IV, draw blood, and collect urine through a catheter. I couldn't watch with out causing a scene (I am such a cry baby!) so I left the room. Johanna hadn't cried any tears yet, but that night Jeff said he saw big tears coming out of her eyes. My poor baby :(Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas Day
I could tell something wasn't quite right with my little peanut all day, but her temperature was relatively fine. Around 8 o'clock her temperature started to skyrocket so we decided to take her over to the hospital. When we got there it was up to 103! I am not sure what is considered too high for little ones, but it sure was high enough for her Momma to be worried. They had to start an IV, draw blood, and collect urine through a catheter. I couldn't watch with out causing a scene (I am such a cry baby!) so I left the room. Johanna hadn't cried any tears yet, but that night Jeff said he saw big tears coming out of her eyes. My poor baby :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Johanna looks beautiful in her Christmas dress. You did give us quite a scare Johanna, lets not do that again.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I love her Christmas dress and bow! I'm so glad to hear that she's feeling better. Take care of my niece!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dress on such a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she is better.