She seems to like it better than her bland old brown rice cereal by itself.
And guess what...today I almost had a heart attack when I changed her first dirty diaper -post banana. It looked like she had come down with a bad case of worms. After a frantic search via web I found out it was the fibers from the banana. Phew!Mmmmmmm...nanners!
Lovin her flashcards from her Aunt Kara.
While Johanna is on her tummy she has been exercising her legs. She likes to bring them up close to her and pull her little butt into the air.
I know she has a while to go before she starts crawling but it is so cute to see her little diaper sticking out. Sometimes she gets frustrated when she realizes she isn't moving anywhere.Another thing she has started to do is roll over on to her tummy while she is sleeping at night. It scared me at first with how much they warn you about making sure to have them sleep on their backs. I figure if she is able to roll on to her tummy she's able to roll back so I'm not going to wake her up not to mention it would drive me crazy to have to keep an eye on that all night!
Mommy and Johanna hanging out on the floor.
I just love my little remote control.
The pictures of you two are beautiful! Johanna looks like she's having a fabulous time with her mommy. I agree about her cute little diaper butt sticking out...so cute! I also agree about letting her sleep on her tummy. If she rolls onto it by herself, it's perfectly safe to let her sleep. You two look great! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! That is funny-- I would be scared too finding that in a diaper, lol. Have you tried the fruit flavored rice cereal yet? They have banana, peach, and a few others. You might want to wait until you introduce more fruit to her though. Are you going to do fruit first for a few weeks and then start vegetables, or did your doctor tell you to do a fruit at lunch and vegetable at dinner?
ReplyDeletemy baby girl
ReplyDeleteis getting so big!
she sure looks happy trying the bananas.
your doing a wonderful job w/her!
xo's
nana & papa
i love the pics of the two of you on the floor!!
ReplyDelete