Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boredom

Jeff is gone and Johanna goes to bed at 7:30 which means from the hours of 7:30 to around 11:00 p.m. I have nothing to do but watch television, read, or entertain myself with pictures of my daughter. So... here is another post composed entirely of nothing but pictures of my little gal. Got to love free photo editors for providing hours of entertainment for this Momma!




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE, love, LOVE her shirt. Where did you get it? She's pretty darn cute too. Great facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have the very best facial expressions! I am so glad that you were bored and posted all of these adorable pictures! Your frames are all so great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shown these pics all over work today. You so captured all of Johanna quirky looks, she is so pretty! Love the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these pictures, those expressions on her face are priceless. Wish we could get all the babies together for pictures. Happy 5 months old Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! The pictures are amazing- and I love all of the frames and editing. Which program do you use? Just the one that came with your camera, or do you also use an online site? Beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete