Today we celebrated the Fall weather and stayed home to play indoors and outdoors. I got to decorate the house while JJ took a nice and long much needed morning nap.
Peter Pan for Halloween decorations? Inspiration for our costumes this year :)
I got these cute printouts from pinterest. It's been a while since I'd had any time to do a craft so I was excited to try this one out. Super easy and super cute. As a Dave Matthews Band fan I appreciate the third eat, drink and be merry play on words.
We tackled another activity today combining two of Johanna's favorites, pumpkins and stickers.
We did Frankenstein today. My little peanut was so concerned for the pumpkin's boo-boo after she applied the stitches sticker.
I think he turned out great!
After our activity Johanna wanted to play in her house. I thought it would be fun to show you guys what playing in her house involves. 1. She runs inside and pops her head out of all the windows 2. She beckons me in.
3. She then makes sure to open the door nice and wide for me "Come on in, Mommy!"
4. I try as hard as I can to squeeze my big butt into her tiny house.
Johanna and fifi are great buds. They have so much fun together! Funny Fiona story from this morning. Johanna was eating her breakfast and Fiona was getting in her face as usual begging for food. Johanna in her little tiny voice is trying desperately to shoo her away. "Go away 'Nona! Go away!!" To no prevail Fiona is still sticking her big ol' great dane snout in Johanna's business. "Moooove 'Nona, go away! Go get YOUR food!" gesturing behind her to Fiona's food dish just like Jeff and I always do. Heehee. It sure is funny what they pick up on.
I am glad Johanna and Fiona can get their zoomies out together!
Of course it won't be long before little 'stash (that is my new abbreviation for his nickname pistachio) joins in on the fun.
JJ's big news for today is he wore his big boy shoes for the first time! I know I know, nothing too exciting but I've been patiently waiting for his little toes to grow to fit into these little monkeys.
I forgot to mention his 6 month appointment last week. He is doing great- 17lbs 15.5oz and 27.5inches. Doctor said he is looking great!
After our day in the great outdoors Johanna and JJ enjoyed their lunch together. I sure do love these little goofballs!



These are great pictures! What a fun, fall day!! I love, Love LOVE you mantel! It looks SO good!!
ReplyDeleteI would love your Pinterest links for those cute prints! Love them :)
ReplyDeleteCute photos! J.J. is adorable
ReplyDeleteJohanna sure likes the outdoors & her Fiona :)
GREAT photos Em!!!!! Love Johanna's lil diva clothing!!! She is too funny!!! And lil JJ is quite adorable as well, loving seeing them grow up!!! Thanks for the blog cute cute cute!!!!!!
ReplyDelete